Monday 28 December 2015

December Favourites aka the birthday fortnight oh and then Christmas happened

December is arguably my favourite month of the year as not only is it Christmas but also my birthday! ....and ok if you read my last my last post I really wasn't looking forward to the latter but still birthday merriment!

It was my original intention to do 25 days of birthday but Christmas would have interfered- rude. Therefore rather than celebrating my birthday on just one day I decided to do something exciting and celebratory every day for two weeks. Some of my favourites included going for hot chocolate at Roast and Conch

Taking a quick jaunt down to Wiltshire/Somerset...to see family but mostly for a shopping trip in Bath



And two super smashing awesome gigs within the space of week including the bloody brilliant Coasts and Don Broco on Monday... 





followed by Mike Dignam and Scouting For Girls on Friday. I mean I was at the O2 Academy in Leeds so much that week I might as well have moved in.







Ok so I was trying to not to make this all Christmassy but I just love the Scouting For Girls Christmas song




No comments:

Post a Comment