Monday 29 September 2014

Chicken Shop Shakespeare Presents 60 Second Shakespeare

As some of you may know I often like to find myself new and exciting things to do. This may include going to food, literary or historical festivals, dressing up like a Tudor or even walking up and down Southwark bridge wearing a herb hat. Here's some picture evidence if you don't believe me



You will often find me trawling through 'what's on' pages trying to find my next adventure - yesterday for example I took my mother to Yarndale a wool and knitting fair in Skipton- so you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across this little gem happening on the 25th October

Chicken Shop Shakespeare has an innovative and creative way of introducing the work of the literary bard to a new audience in unexpected places and original ways. By making the work of Shakespeare more accessible they are able to offer a new spin on the classic plays and sonnets 


The 60 seconds of Shakespeare competition will challenge fifteen actors to take the companies 'flash-mob formula' of performing to capture their very own '60 Seconds of Shakespeare'. We will then be able to see the final films showcased and judged at the Hyde Park Picture House.

You can find Chicken Shop Shakespeare on YouTube here

And tickets can be found here


See you there

No comments:

Post a Comment